Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dreams

I admit, my dreams are pretty weird. Not weird in a "I dreamt I went to work in a dress" kind of way, but more like "I dreamt a zombie holocaust occured and all I had to fight them with were live chickens."

So the other night, I dreamt I was going to play miniature golf and ended up in a professional golf tournament with Fred Couples. For the record, I don't golf and don't event like golf. But more than just that, Fred was totally crazy. He'd tee off as normal, but as the golf ball landed on the putting green and near the hole, he'd remove his clothes, lay down on the green, and try and visualize how the ball might like to be. Then he'd balance a hard-boiled egg (minus the shell) on top of the ball, watch which way it fell off, and this somehow determined which club he should use to sink the ball.

Then the dream got weird. I've never met Fred Couples before, and should he ever read this comment, I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way. Nonetheless, his golf game did improve, and should he decide to use the knowledge he has gleaned from here, I wish him the best.

No comments: