Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Downside of Photography

Originally I was going to shoot film for the Colour Run, because a disposable film camera would be much cheaper to buy (used) than a disposable dSLR. As it turned out, the d100 fit the bill better than any Nikon film camera I could get for the same money (none at all) so off I went with the d100.
Which turned out to be a good thing, as I shot near 700 shots from inside the race.
The downside to that, is I had to sort through all 700 shots, and find the ones that stood out. In the end, it's taken several days to dig through and decide which ones I want to keep. I have a ton of colourful portraits of smiling people, hands in the air colour storms, party shots, and so forth, but before I dumped the entire batch, I decided I liked this one well enough to post. So, here it is.

No comments: