Sunday, May 17, 2009

Uncovered

A nearby camera shop is closing its doors, which is unfortunate, but for me, probably for the best. The last thing I need is another temptation to spend money on things I don't need.
In any case, they called me the other day, having found some film I had developed there, but forgot to tell me about. It's medium format, so it's from my Yashica, but I haven't shot that in at least a year, so Id completely forgotten what was on it.
More pictures of the local park apparently. I adjusted the tone on it until it matched the tones I've been getting on my Nikon (which I've grown to love) but the image is still the same.
I'm selling my Yashicas, and I will miss them a bit, but they are worth a little bit of money, which I can use towards useful things (like more Pentax glass. Ha!)

No comments: