Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shade

Yup, another Huntsman I found today, this time taking refuge from the scorching sun. Beautiful creature, and like the others, sitting perfectly still while I composed and took this photograph.
I had intended to show you some true swamp pictures today but as I had finally reached the swamp, the batteries in my camera died.
I know, I know, always carry spares. The best laid plans of mice and men and all the roads are paved with good intentions. I know, I still didn't do it. Mea Culpa. So instead, after trapsing back into the city to get batteries (nto available anywhere but dedicated camera shops) I went back to the local park where I spotted this fellow.
Next time out I'll have some proper swamp photographs for you.

1 comment:

Christina Wong said...

That is so amazing! Truly beautiful.