Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Wishes

No picture here today, I have a concert upcoming after Thanksgiving and I'll post some pics then.
Instead, I want to use this time to give thanks to the following people that I know, and have known.

To my Father: Although the distances separate us, I am always thankful for your advice and guidance. It has served me well over the years.

To Lloyd: Best friend. Kind, patient, understanding, loyal. Thanks for everything you and Elizabeth have done for me.

To my Gaming Group: You are a great stress reliever, and I enjoy every minute of it. Thanks for the great  memories.

To Linda: I forgive you, and know there was only love for you. I hope you can find happiness and peace. Thank you for the time we shared.

To Mike: We see eye to eye on so many things, thanks for being my friend and keeping me sane during my dark times.

To my Readers: You are the reason I post here, thank you for coming by with your comments and insights. All my best.

To Angela: Thank you for being my friend and re-connecting with me. I love the way you think.

To Katia: Thank you for giving me a great son. And thank you for all the interesting times we shared.

To Lia: The English language lacks enough words to tell you what you mean to me. Suffice to say, I am eternally thankful you are back in my life, it's as if a great weight has been lifted off of me now that we are in contact again.

To Phyllis: Thank you for putting up with me, for keeping me sane, and secure, and giving me peace in my soul.

To all those not mentioned: You know who you are, don't change. Thanks go out to you for everything you do.

No comments: