Friday, April 11, 2008

Locations

With the increasingly warm weather, I was able to go out on a photo shoot on my lunch break. Near one of my clients, was an abandoned farm house which I thought (wrongly, as it turned out) would made for a good place to shoot Black and White from my Yashica-A.

Unfortunately, the house, while large and in heavy dis-repair, was not very interesting. It was white, and square, and basically the exterior was not of much interest. A few looks inside confirmed that most of the walls were intact, and although fixtures and trash were strewn about, there simply wasn't much to shoot.

I did use up a roll of Kodak Tmax 100, but I doubt anything useful will come of it.

The moral here is as obvious as it is timeless: Only interesting subjects make for interesting photographs.

No comments: