Monday, May 11, 2009

Absence

I have been away for far too long. The reasons are because I've been enjoying the weather, in between bouts of torrential rain. I took a weekend to devote solely to photography, visiting the far reaches of my state, encountering quaint little townlets, abandoned buildings, historic rail lines, and so on.
I've taken thousands of shots, both digital and film, and I am in the process of sorting through them.
This is from the Nikon, and is a detail of train leaf springs. The film is the same that I have been using, Ilford XP2 Super, but the processing house has been different, and as such, the outcome is slightly different than I am used to working with. I'm not certain I like the change, but I will reserve judgement until I've worked through all the shots.

No comments: